Parker

A blog for our amateur sitcom Parker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Schnee

(As previously noted, we filmed a kung fu fight scene for Schnee, starring our friend Mr Schnee. Here I add some plot. This is on the Parker Site as I'm considering writing a "Schnee" episode)


Scene 1

MR SCHNEE is discovered by the camera striking a manly pose, or possibly doing a weaponless kata of some sort.

A GIRL enters

GIRL: Mr Schnee! You have to help me!

Mr SCHNEE looks concerned

SCHNEE: What's the matter?

GIRL: Three ninjas are going to break into my house tonight! I just know they're going to do something evil!

CUT TO



Scene 2

The THREE NINJAS are planning evil.

FIRST NINJA: I'm going to make a real mess of her bathroom!

SECOND NINJA: I'm going to drink up all the fizzy pop, then put the empty bottles back into the fridge!

THIRD NINJA: I can't top that, so I'll just sit around making disparaging comments about the decor.

AND CUT TO



Scene 3

MR SCHNEE and A GIRL

MR SCHNEE: Not to worry - I'll make sure those ninjas don't do anything inconvenient and annoying!

GIRL: How? There's three of them and only one of you.

MR SCHNEE: I will use the element of suprise.

MR SCHNEE walks manfully off camera.

GIRL: Oh! I hope he's going to be okay.



Scene 4

THE FIGHT SEQUENCE



Scene 5

A GIRL is standing looking wistful. MR SCHNEE enters, looking very pleased with himself.

GIRL: Are you hurt?

MR SCHNEE: It's nothing. It's those ninjas you should worry about. They won't be back any time short of a sequel!

GIRL: And there's hardly any chance of that! Thank you Mr Schnee!

MR SCHNEE and A GIRL embrace. ZOOM IN on their faces and they both wink to the camera.

END CREDITS and THEME MUSIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home