Parker

A blog for our amateur sitcom Parker

Monday, January 08, 2007

At least it can't get worse.

Well, I've come up with an idea where Parker's brain hurts decides to hand over his thinking to other parts of his body. Starting, of course, with his penis.

PARKER: Sorry, I've made my mind up. From now on, my penis is in charge.

[Zoom to PARKER's groin]

PARKER'S PENIS: Right. This Way!

[PARKER is lead by his groin straight to the toilet and a waterfall sound effect comes out for the rest of the scene.]

(Some plot-related banter goes here)

[PARKER reemerges.]

PARKER: That's not working out. From now on, I'm going to use my guts for thinking.

PARKER'S PENIS: Oh! I was just getting started.

PARKER'S GUTS: Too late! I'm in charge now! Come on - to the Kebab shop!

(I think I can now promise that Parker will definitely improve throughout 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home